Friday, June 10, 2011

Huge, Huge Yard Sale


First Baptist Church over in Decatur, GA is having a huge yard sale, Thurs 6/9/11 -  Sat 6/11/11; it's in it's 16th year. The proceeds from the sales will aid the youth ministry of the church so they can participate in mission trips this summer. I was on the hunt for one thing, you know what happens when you set out to buy just one thing... exactly. I walked away with a box full of things as well as two large picture frames under my arm, all for $22. There were so many things laid out and I was told that there was even more things stored inside the church that would go out to fill the empty spots as shoppers continued to find deals. This was my first year attending, but it definitely won't be the last.


Those are pianos back there for sale
 




This is a mug, should I really call it a mug??
For only $4.o0 and the size of a baby,
I just had to take a picture

Here are a few of the things that I purchased....remember I went for one thing, the lamp was that thing:
I have great plans for this lamp!


 


 
 


This was my greatest find. I've been looking for a
garden globe for years but I wasn't drawn by the
prices, but this one just called my name and I
quickly answered.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say, so please leave a comment.