Thursday, May 19, 2011

Pots in the Garden


Spring is in the air and the blooms are in showing off their brilliant colors
I thought that changing the colors of existing flower pots would add more color
to the garden. Take a look at the pots....


BEFORE


AFTER
I used Valspar's paint for plastic to paint the pot and inside the pot are
Creeping Jenny, Impatiens and Sedum.

BEFORE

AFTER (IN THE GARDEN)
 This pot was painted gold and the I planted spearmint
in the pot (the spearmint smells wonderful).







5 comments:

  1. I am popping over from the party. Your pots are beautiful.

    Fondly,
    Glenda (#206)

    Gg - Notes on the Journey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brillian colours ! Loved your space :)
    Hope to see you on my blog..

    G'day
    Sanghamitra.
    http://rainbow-thecoloursofindia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic idea!! I never thought of spray painting my plastic pots!! Going to try that one! :) Thank you! Came from the party.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mercedes

    Love what a little bit of paint can do. Your pots look like ceramic ones now. Your blog page looks nice and summery with all the colorful flowers - I love it.

    My best- Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, ladies for stopping by from the link party....I appreciate your comments.

    Mercedes

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say, so please leave a comment.